I have an array of object that returns the following data:
result [
{name: "Desc", value: "7777 - Florida Hurricane"}
{name: "DSTR_NR", value: "7777"}
{name: "Desc", value: "7172 - Virginia Severe Storm(s)"}
{name: "DSTR_NR", value: "7172"}
{name: "Desc", value: "7002 - Maryland Hurricane"}
{name: "DSTR_NR", value: "7002"}
]
I need to pass in the disaster number as a parameter to my getProcessList() method to fetch the process list by the disaster number once the response is successful.
if (response.type == API_DISASTER_BY_ID_GET_SUCCESS) {
this.getProcessList();
}
Based on the response output above, how can I properly pass the "DSTR_NR" (disaster number) to my method?
UPDATE
Whichever disaster I choose from the disaster dropdown, only that disaster value needs to pass to the getProcessList() method so that the corresponding list of process can be fetch for the process dropdown.

<Dropdown
placeholder={placeholder}
search
selection
clearable
options={options}
value={this.state.value}
style={style}
onChange={(e, d) => {
let result = d.options.filter(d => d.value === 'DSTR_NR');
console.log(result)
this.setState({ value: result });
this.props.saveReduxData(datapath, result);
}}
/>