I am trying to implement this:
A Card that is within an Accordion which is inside of a Modal, this Card has a Button that when it is clicked should lead to the next Card.
I could have up to 10 of these so how would I make it work in that case? More importantly I am trying to add some sort of linking ability like how you link pages with react-router-dom but within a Modal from react-bootstrap.
This is the Accordion which is in a Modal with the Age button in a Card.
When you click on Age from the previous image it should open something like the next image which also has to be in the same Modal:
Here is the sample of the Accordion which is inside a Modal:
const AccordionModal = () => {
return (
<Accordion>
<Card>
<Card.Header>
<Accordion.Toggle as={Button} variant="light" eventKey="0">
Basic Preprocessing Variables
</Accordion.Toggle>
</Card.Header>
<Accordion.Collapse eventKey="0">
<Card.Body>
<Button variant="primary">Age</Button>
</Card.Body>
</Accordion.Collapse>
</Card>
<Card>
</Accordion>
)
}

