Deploying Django on Google App Engine ==> ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) NOT_FOUND: Unable to retrieve P4SA(...)

Viewed 14199

I'm trying to deploy a Django application on Google App Engine. I followed the instructions given here. The only problem is that when I execute the command gcloud app deploy I than get the error:

ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) NOT_FOUND: Unable to retrieve P4SA: [service-290226755412@gcp-gae-service.iam.gserviceaccount.com] from GAIA. Could be GAIA propagation delay or request from deleted apps.

I didn't find anything online and can't get through. Thanks in advance!

6 Answers

Same problem with Node, just waited and tryed again the command later and that's work for me (in the same shell, no steps between).

I had the same problem but with flask. I follow this tutorial of google here and When I ran the comand gcloud app deploy I got the same error.

My solution was to Enable the Cloud Build API service in my project (in the Navigation Menu -> CI/CD). I did that and everything worked fine and I was able to complete the tutorial.

I had the same issue when deploying a Java application to an App Engine.

Enabling the 'Cloud Build API' under the APIs & Services section in the Google console resolved the issue for me.

I had the same error with different service ID, I deleted the specified service with that ID than it started working for me.

Got the same error, I just activated billing account on the current project on gcp and retry deploy. All works for me

Trivial, but I had success by making sure all settings are configured outside

if __name__ == "__main__":
     ...
Related