Is there any way to use MassTransit with AmazonMQ or SNS+SQS and AWS Lambda?
I am new to serverless, AWS Lambda and AWS in general. I am implementing an event-driven architecture that is going to need some event bus for communication between microservices/lambda.
I have an app that needs to publish events, and I want to have many AWS Lambda that react to those events, do their work and go to sleep. I have had a look at AWS EventBridge but the latency (300ms to 600ms) is way too high for real time needs and it's not really designed for a large amount of subscribers. SNS + SQS is another option because I know MassTransit also supports it. Notice that RabbitMQ broker does not seem yet compatible with AWS Lambda as Chris mentioned in the comment below pointing to https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/dg/with-mq.html.
I've had good results with MassTransit in the past and I like the way it abstracts the transport layer away, but I can't find any opinion/sample on how to use it with AWS Lambda. Is it even possible? Any sample/link or reasons why it's not possible would be appreciated.
UPDATE: RabbitMQ cannot be used as broker for AmazonMQ if I want to use AWS Lambda. Question edited and it remains but applied to MassTransit + AmazonMQ (ActiveMQ broker) or SQS/SNS + AWS Lambda