Problem: I am trying to running my Dummy.robot test script in the terminal via cmd line: robot -d results tests/dummy.robot. However, it is returning the error 'robot' is not recognized as an internal or external command. I sensed that perhaps the robotframework was not properly installed or in the correct directory because the keywords "Open Browser" (see below) was already detected as invalid syntax prior to running.
Troubleshooting Methods:
- Checked that both robotframework and robotframework-seleniumlibarary were installed
- Installed intellibot on PyCharm and restarted IDE
- Made sure I provided the correct path to the script within my project directory as shown below.
- Checked that Python 39 and Python39/Scripts was added to my PATH although I am not sure if this is relevant because it just allows me to use pip for installing robotframework later.
- Selected the interpreter for this "dummy" project from where that python.exe is located.
Source Screenshots:
File Structure

Run Config & Updated File Structure (3/8/21)
Source Code

Terminal


