Which batch command can I use to detect the currently used system language, (not the default language)?
I have code which checks the default system language and goes to a separate code depending on whether the detected language is Polish or another = English:
@echo OFF
FOR /F "tokens=2 delims==" %%l IN ('wmic os get OSLanguage /Value') DO set OSLanguage=%%l
IF %OSLanguage% == 1045 GOTO L_POLISH
IF %OSLanguage% NEQ 1045 GOTO L_ENGLISH
:L_POLISH
echo Polish was detected
pause
exit
:L_ENGLISH
echo English was detected
pause
exit
The problem is that if we install the system in e.g. Polish, and then change the language in the system to English, German, etc., the code will not detect and will not set/display and will not go to the code for the English version, but will detect the default Polish and go to Polish code.
What command can I use as a check to make the code verify the currently used version of the system language instead of the default language?
