Payment via Braintree in flutter application

Viewed 984

I am building a marketplace app and want to include payment via PayPal with Braintree (see documentation: flutter_braintree). Right now I am working with a braintree sandbox trial account. As far as I am understanding it correctly, I have to save the braintree tokenizationKey for every company to enable payments directly to them and not to the marketplace. Due to test reasons I included the tokenizationKey of my braintree sandbox account. I am successfully directed to the PayPal checkout page where I can't login since it's in sandbox mode. When I select "proceed with sandbox purchase" I am then redirected to the application and do receive a BraintreePaymentMethodNonce. Here you can find the screen where I can't login.

But somehow I can't see any transactions in the dashboard of my sandbox account. Am I mistaken with the way tokenization works or where is the problem?

2 Answers

I was also having the same issue. Now I found the solution. All you have to do is link you braintree sandbox to your paypal sandbox. Here is the process of linking your sandbox accounts.

Related