I have the following example of PDF417 barcode:
which can be decoded with online tool like zxing
as the following result: 5wwwwwxwww0app5p3pewi0edpeapifxe0ixiwwdfxxi0xf5e�¼ô���������¬‚C`Ìe%�æ‹�ÀsõbÿG)=‡x‚�qÀ1ß–[FzùŽûVû�É�üæ±RNI�Y[.H»Eàó¼åñüì²�tØ¿ªWp…Ã�{�Õ*
as 5wwwwwxwww0app5p3pewi0edpeapifxe0ixiwwdfxxi0xf5e~|~~~~~~~~~~d~C`~e%~~~~;To~B~{~dj9v~~Z[Xm~~"HP3~~LH~~~O~"S~~,~~~~~~~k1~~~u~Iw}SQ~fqX4~mbc_ (I don't know which encoding is used to encode this)
The first part of the encoded key that contains barcode is always known and it is 5wwwwwxwww0app5p3pewi0edpeapifxe0ixiwwdfxxi0xf5e
The second part of it can be decoded from the base64string and it always contains 88 bytes. In my case it is:
Frz0DAAAAAAAAAAArIJDYMxlJQDmiwHAc/Vi/0cpPYd4ghlxwDHflltGevmO+1b7GckT/OZ/sVJOSRpZWy5Iu0Xg87zl8fzssg502L+qV3CFwxZ/ewjVKg==
I'm using Swift on iOS device to generate this PDF417 barcode by decoding the provided base64 string like this:
let base64Str = "Frz0DAAAAAAAAAAArIJDYMxlJQDmiwHAc/Vi/0cpPYd4ghlxwDHflltGevmO+1b7GckT/OZ/sVJOSRpZWy5Iu0Xg87zl8fzssg502L+qV3CFwxZ/ewjVKg=="
let knownKey = "5wwwwwxwww0app5p3pewi0edpeapifxe0ixiwwdfxxi0xf5e"
let decodedData = Data(base64Encoded: base64Str.replacingOccurrences(of: "-", with: "+")
.replacingOccurrences(of: "_", with: "/"))
var codeData=knownKey.data(using: String.Encoding.ascii)
codeData?.append(decodedData)
let image = generatePDF417Barcode(from: codeData!)
let imageView = UIImageView(image: image!)
//the function to generate PDF417 UIMAGE from parsed Data
func generatePDF417Barcode(from codeData: Data) -> UIImage? {
if let filter = CIFilter(name: "CIPDF417BarcodeGenerator") {
filter.setValue(codeData, forKey: "inputMessage")
let transform = CGAffineTransform(scaleX: 3, y: 3)
if let output = filter.outputImage?.transformed(by: transform) {
return UIImage(ciImage: output)
}
}
return nil
}
But I always get the wrong barcodes generated. It can be seen visually.
Please help me correct the code to get the same result as the first barcode image.
I also have the another example of barcode:
The first part of key is the same but it's second part is known as int8 byte array and I also don't have an idea how to generate the PDF417 barcode from it (with prepended key) correctly.
Here's how I try:
let knownKey = "5wwwwwxwww0app5p3pewi0edpeapifxe0ixiwwdfxxi0xf5e"
let secretArray: [Int8] = [22, 124, 24, 12, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100, 127, 67, 96, -52, 101, 37, 0, -85, -123, 1, -64, 111, -28, 66, -27, 123, -25, 100, 106, 57, 118, -4, 16, 90, 91, 88, 109, -105, 126, 34, 72, 80, 51, -116, 28, 76, 72, -37, -24, -93, 79, -115, 34, 83, 18, -61, 44, -12, -13, -8, -59, -107, -9, -128, 107, 49, -50, 126, 13, -59, 50, -24, -43, 127, 81, -85, 102, 113, 88, 52, -60, 109, 98, 99, 95]
let secretUInt8 = secretArray.map { UInt8(bitPattern: $0) }
let secretData = Data(secretUInt8)
let keyArray: [UInt8] = Array(knownKey.utf8)
var keyData = Data(keyArray)
keyData.append(secretData)
let image = generatePDF417Barcode(from: keyData!)
let imageView = UIImageView(image: image!)

