as I'm not a web developer by any means, this is me just asking a question for that I have not found a solution for. I have a google sheet with multiple pages/sheets within it. the file is embeded in an iframe inside a webpage and I pulled the url and can open it directly using the url. the following link is just an example as I can't share the actual link since I am not allowed to:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/{key}/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false
I have tried this: https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/download/spreadsheets/Export?key={key}
and is not working I get an error:
Sorry, unable to open the file at present.
Please check the address and try again.
the file is not meant for anyone to download nor share. Furthremore, since it is continuosely manually updated by author and I need to keep track of updates, taking screenshots is not efficient since the file is too big. is there any way I can download the actual sheet to my device (so I can compare file updates over the long run) Thank you.