Why cant this specific delete statment remove this row im my SQL Database

Viewed 55

I'm trying to perfect this SQL delete statement for Python, where currently I want to just delete this row so I can get the formatting right. However the row just isn't being deleted. Could I have some friendly feedback on why it isn't being removed.

I call my function like this:-

self.DeleteOrderFromBook("Admin", "0", "100", "50", "2021-02-26 20:29:39.297658")

        
def DeleteOrderFromBook(self,Name,BuyOrSell,Amount,Price,Time):
    try:
        conn = sqlite3.connect("Books.db")
        c = conn.cursor()
        fml = "DELETE FROM TraidingBook WHERE Username='{0}' AND BuyOrSell='{1}' AND Amount='{2}' AND Price='{3}' AND TimeStamp='{4}';".format(Name,BuyOrSell,Amount,Price,Time)
        print(fml)
        c.execute(fml)
        conn.commit()
        conn.close()
        return True
    except:
        return False

That is the python function for making the string.

DELETE FROM TraidingBook 
WHERE Username='Admin' 
  AND BuyOrSell='0' 
  AND Amount='100' 
  AND Price='50' 
  AND TimeStamp='2021-02-26 20:29:39.297658';

However this line in the Database still exists -

 ('Admin', 0, 100, 50, '2021-02-26 20:29:39.297658')

Could someone please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

0 Answers
Related