Pretty much what the title says - no matter what I run, even if it's just a print("hello") it will get stuck executing it.
I'm using the most recent Spyder version, updated today, I turned off my antivirus, started as administrator, started from anaconda prompt, tried to run the file, run a cell, run a selection - it always gets stuck.
The only way I managed to run some code was to first run Debug then exit Debug. After that, I could execute everything normally, but only until I restarted Spyder. Now not even the Debug trick will work.
It's a new PC with Windows 10. I also use Avira and Malwarebytes, but I turned them off while testing this.
I really have no clue what to do, I spent a bunch of time Googling it and found some people with similar issues but none of them got answers. It doesn't even print an error I could look up...