Unable to submit app vid preview to AppStore

Viewed 30

Disclaimer: I am aware that there is a SO question regarding this but unfortunately the solution there does not seem to work here. Also it seems as though he/she was trying to upload photos and this is a video. I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

This is the question I am referring to: App Store Error "There was an unexpected error with your preview."

And this is my problem

So this is the error:

 Unable to Submit for Review
The items below are required to start the review process:
There was an unexpected error with your preview.

enter image description here

I have tried to delete and reupload, refresh, etc multiple times to no avail.

  1. I created the vid recording the simulator screen
  2. Converted vid to correct resolution using ffmpeg in CLI.
  3. Tried to upload x times
0 Answers
Related