My data structure looks similar to
tdata = Array{Int64,1}[]
# After 1st collection, push the first batch of data
push!(tdata, [1, 2, 3, 4, 5])
# After 2nd collection, push this batch of data
push!(tdata, [11, 12, 13, 14, 15])
Therefore, my data is
> tdata
2-element Array{Array{Int64,1},1}:
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
[11, 12, 13, 14, 15]
When I tried to convert this to a DataFrame,
> convert(DataFrame, tdata)
ERROR: MethodError: Cannot `convert` an object of type Array{Array{Int64,1},1} to an object of type DataFrame
while I was hoping for similar to
2×5 DataFrame
Row │ c1 c2 c3 c4 c5
│ Int64 Int64 Int64 Int64 Int64
─────┼───────────────────────────────────
1 │ 1 2 3 4 5
2 │ 11 12 13 14 15
Alternatively, I tried to save it to .CSV, but
> CSV.write("",tdata)
ERROR: ArgumentError: 'Array{Array{Int64,1},1}' iterates 'Array{Int64,1}' values, which doesn't satisfy the Tables.jl `AbstractRow` interface
Clearly, I have some misunderstanding of the data structure I have. Any suggestion is apprecitaed!