I purchased a template online for a Gatsby JS website and when I tried to use it, it worked, but then it just stopped. I tried opening the project in a new directory and it failed.
Currently I am unable to run npm install for the project and have no idea how to solve the issue.
The error messages are:
npm ERR! code 1
npm ERR! path /Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/sharp
npm ERR! command failed
npm ERR! command sh -c (node install/libvips && node install/dll-copy && prebuild-install) || (node-gyp rebuild && node install/dll-copy)
npm ERR! info sharp Using cached /Users/chistopherholder/.npm/_libvips/libvips-8.10.0-darwin-x64.tar.br
npm ERR! gyp info it worked if it ends with ok
npm ERR! gyp info using node-gyp@3.8.0
npm ERR! gyp info using node@14.15.5 | darwin | x64
npm ERR! gyp info spawn /usr/bin/python2
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args [
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '/Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/node-gyp/gyp/gyp_main.py',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args 'binding.gyp',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-f',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args 'make',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-I',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '/Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/sharp/build/config.gypi',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-I',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '/Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/node-gyp/addon.gypi',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-I',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '/Users/chistopherholder/.node-gyp/14.15.5/include/node/common.gypi',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Dlibrary=shared_library',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Dvisibility=default',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Dnode_root_dir=/Users/chistopherholder/.node-gyp/14.15.5',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Dnode_gyp_dir=/Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/node-gyp',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Dnode_lib_file=/Users/chistopherholder/.node-gyp/14.15.5/<(target_arch)/node.lib',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Dmodule_root_dir=/Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/sharp',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Dnode_engine=v8',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '--depth=.',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '--no-parallel',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '--generator-output',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args 'build',
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args '-Goutput_dir=.'
npm ERR! gyp info spawn args ]
npm ERR! No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables' found at '/'.
npm ERR!
npm ERR! No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.DeveloperToolsCLILeo' found at '/'.
npm ERR!
npm ERR! No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.DeveloperToolsCLI' found at '/'.
npm ERR!
npm ERR! gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
npm ERR! gyp ERR! configure error
npm ERR! gyp ERR! stack Error: `gyp` failed with exit code: 1
npm ERR! gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.onCpExit (/Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/configure.js:345:16)
npm ERR! gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:315:20)
npm ERR! gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:277:12)
npm ERR! gyp ERR! System Darwin 20.3.0
npm ERR! gyp ERR! command "/usr/local/bin/node" "/Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/.bin/node-gyp" "rebuild"
npm ERR! gyp ERR! cwd /Users/chistopherholder/Desktop/react_play/rewy-gatsby-with-strapi/rewy-api/node_modules/sharp
npm ERR! gyp ERR! node -v v14.15.5
npm ERR! gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0
npm ERR! gyp ERR! not ok
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /Users/chistopherholder/.npm/_logs/2021-03-05T00_04_39_680Z-debug.log
I opened up the debug.log but it is a 1787 lines of code that I don't quite understand.
I also tried sudo npm install.
How can I solve these issues?
Any hint in the right direction would be much appreciated. I am usually working with django and not react so I am a bit clueless here.