I am new to Cloud Firestore and I am unable to complete a task. I want that each logged in user should be able to see their own data, i.e., each logged in user can only see the data he/she has created and not other's data. Currently when I log in with different users, every user is able to see everything stored in Firestore database. I tried many tutorials and documentations, but my case seems to be different and I am unable to apply their method in my app.
Please have a look at my Firestore Database's screenshots given below:
This is the 'users' collection in which the document id is same as the Firebase uid provided when the user is logged in using email password login method:

And this is the 'venues' collection in which the document id is auto-generated and field values are entered by the user in the app.

This is the code in my Firestore Security Rules:
rules_version = '2';
service cloud.firestore {
match /databases/{database}/documents {
match /users/{uid} {
allow read, write: if request.auth != null && request.auth.uid == uid;
}
match /users/{uid} {
allow read: if request.auth != null;
}
match /{document=**} {
allow read, write: if request.auth != null;
}
}
}
Please help me out!