I have unstructured data where I have to extract BP values and the dates(having different formats) as shown below. Right now I have a regex function to extract Bp values. I have a specific case as highlighted in the picture where consecutive dates and even single encountered dates have to be extracted(Not DOB).
Currently, the code I have gives only the BP values. I want the regex function for Bp and extracting the dates as well simultaneously.
I have attached the regex code below.
regex = r'\b(?:BP:?(?:-Sitting)?|Blood Pressure) \d+/\d+(?: \d+/\d+| \d+/\d+)*(?: sm| -Lw| cB| Jr|\
-aA| cs| -ic| ic| -RG| kA| -sL| BL| kc| am| -sH| sH| es| ts| np| 8s| ca| Pm| JE| so| cp| v8| Eu| -cp|\
Pm| EB| Fr| -Fr| -ms| -LN| -mT| -mk| -GF| -HO| Jp| wD| 8m| mc| -mc| Yr| -Lp| -ml| -LA| s/d| -aA| s/d|mmHg| mm Hg|\
mm hg.|.?)?|B/P - (?:Sys|Dias)tolic \d+|(?:Sys|Dias)tolic Blood Pressure \d+ \w+\b'
The image of the current output is given below, in which dates are not included.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
