Oracle 19c Installation Error: [INS-08802] Unable to instantiate the View class referred by View ID 'QuickInstallUI'

Viewed 1501

I'm trying to install this Oracle version(https://www.oracle.com/tr/database/technologies/oracle19c-windows-downloads.html) on Win10. I didn't install any Oracle product to this computer before. I tried some directory changings and and it doesn't work, couldn't reach any helpful suggestion further for this issue. Apologize for my bad explanation, I'm not naitive English speaker. I hope I can get some solution. Thanks for interesting.

Here is the installer's respond:

[INS-08802] Unable to instantiate the View class referred by View ID 'QuickInstallUI'.

Cause - The given class do not represent a valid View class or an unexpected error occured while instantiating it. Action - No additional information available. Summary  - java.lang.NullPointerException

And also these are from log file:

INFO:  [Mar 4, 2021 1:17:53 AM] Get view named [QuickInstallUI]
WARNING:  [Mar 4, 2021 1:17:53 AM] Failed to load the view [QuickInstallUI] . Reason: .
Refer associated stacktrace #oracle.install.commons.flow.ViewManager:1832
INFO:  [Mar 4, 2021 1:17:53 AM] Terminating all background operations
INFO:  [Mar 4, 2021 1:17:53 AM] Terminated all background operations
SEVERE:  [Mar 4, 2021 1:17:53 AM] [FATAL] [INS-08802] Unable to instantiate the View class referred by View ID 'QuickInstallUI'.
   CAUSE: The given class do not represent a valid View class or an unexpected error occured while instantiating it.
   ACTION: No additional information available.
   SUMMARY:
       - java.lang.NullPointerException.
Refer associated stacktrace #oracle.install.commons.util.exception.AbstractErrorAdvisor:1840
0 Answers
Related