how can i reactivate an app on the play console?

Viewed 466

I uploaded my first flutter app to publish on the Google Play Console. Since I wasn't happy with the result, I removed it with the aim of re-uploading it. Can someone please tell me how to get a removed app back?

I had the hope that it would be back after a new release. After the release, the app was approved even though it is considered removed, but everything remains inactive. I would be very happy about your tips. Google seems to have completely stopped support

2 Answers

In the Google Play console:

  1. Select Advanced Settings in the left nav bar.
  2. Under the App Availability tab, select Published.
  3. Click the Save Changes button.

Open Google play console .. choose the application then From Release .. Choose Setup>>Advanced settings App Availability .. Choose published then save changes

Related