I'm using ggplot and I get those weird horizontal lines out of geom_bar. I cannot provide a minimal working example: the same code works with few observations and it relies on data I am importing and transforming. However, I can show the relevant line of codes and cross my fingers someone ran into this issue:
ggplot(data) + geom_bar(aes(x=Horizon, y=Importance, fill=Groups),
position='fill', stat='identity') +
theme_timeseries2() +
scale_fill_manual(values=c('#1B9E77', 'orange2', 'black',
'red2', 'blue4')) +
xlab('') + ylab('')
My personal function, theme_timeseries2() isn't the source of the problem: it happens even if I stop after geom_bar. I checked for missing values in Importance and every other column of my data frame and there are none.
It's also very odd: the white lines aren't the same on the zoomed page as in the plot window of RStudio. They do print in .png format when I save the file, so there really is something going on with those horizontal bars. Any theory about why geom_bar() does this would be highly appreciated.
