HERE: 403 These credentials do not authorize access

Viewed 837

I'm trying to call https://tourplanning.hereapi.com/v2/problems API end-point. For this reason I'm obtaining Oauth2 token as it was described in this guide. I'm able to obtain a token, however, when using with the end-point above I'm getting 403: {"error":"Forbidden","error_description":"These credentials do not authorize access"}

Does anyone have an idea how to overcome it?

1 Answers

The following features are excluded or limited. Please contact us if you are interested in one or more of these:

  • Electronic Horizon in the HERE SDK (Premium Edition)
  • Geovisualization REST API (Geovisualization via JavaScript is included)
  • Tracking REST API. For a free trial go to https://tracking.here.com and select "Try our app"
  • Matrix Routing requests above 15x100 size in many-to-many matrices and 100x1 size in many-to-one matrices are excluded (they are included with the Pro Plan) - Tour Planning
  • Live Sense SDK Beta
  • Geocoding and Search API Bring Your Own Data (for this a subscription to HERE Workspace is required)

For more information you can go through the following link for plan details. https://developer.here.com/plan-features

Related