I'm trying to isolate data as separate values as i get it in. I'm using Python for my code.
Values i could see is:
30/30
30"/32"
XXL
XS/30
XS/30"
30-30
32-32
Everytime there is a second value (/30, -32 etc.) i want to be able to get it in its own group, while the first value (30,XXL,XS,32) should be placed in another group.
End results being:
30/30 = First value "30" Second value "30"
30"/32" = First value "30" Second value "32"
XXL = First value "XXL" Second value null
XS/30 = First value "XS" Second value "30"
XS/30" = First value "XS" Second value "30"
30-30 = First value "30" Second value "30"
32-32 = First value "32" Second value "32"
Been trying for hours to get the regex correct, however i'm not nearly close to any correct result!
Anyone able to help me on the right track here?
EDIT:
My current regex
(?:(?=\d+))(\d+\.?\,?\d+?|[a-zA-Z]+)
I can isolate 30/32, but cant seem to make it grab the text variants (XXL, XS and so on)