Is it possible to create contextual keymaps (shortcuts) in Rider?
For example, in VS, F5 is the shortcut for "run in debug mode". Then if you put a breakpoint and it hits, while you're in the debug mode, F5 will let go and "resume" the execution of the app.
But in Rider it seems like I can't accomplish this - I don't see a way to map F5 to "Resume" only when I'm attached to the application process. If I map both "Run in debug mode" and "Resume" to F5 in keymappings, and the breakpoint hits, if I press F5 to resume, it will instead stop the process, rebuild, run and attach again.
I checked how they envisioned this to work, and they actually mapped Alt + F5 to "run in debug mode" and F5 to "resume". But I'd prefer it if I could avoid the Alt bit.
Is what I'm looking for possible with Rider, and if so - how?
Thank you.