Android platform and build tools installation Failed to find package 'build-tools;28.03.3'

Viewed 573

I'm trying to use Android Command Line Tools with Ionic without installing Android Studio on Windows 10 OS

In Environment variables > User variables path C:\Users\User\gradle-6.8.3\bin and Variable name: JAVA_HOME Variable value: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_271, with adding of the same path to Environment variables > System variables path.

gradle --version: Gradle 6.8.3

java -version: java version "1.8.0_271"

node -v: v14.15.1

npm -v: 6.14.8

ionic -v: 6.13.1

cordova -v: 10.0.0

I've downloaded commandlinetools-win-6858069_latest.zip from android developer into previously created folder Android-SDK by path C:\Users\User\Android-SDK

In User variables of Environment variables Variable name: ANDROID_HOME Variable value: C:\Users\User\Android-SDK, and path C:\Users\User\Android-SDK\cmdline-tools

I've created tools under cmdline-tools folder this way: C:\Users\Asus\Android-SDK\cmdline-tools\tools\bin

Then in Command Prompt I type: .\Android-SDK\cmdline-tools\tools\bin\sdkmanager.bat "platforms;android-28" "build-tools;28.03.3" "extras;google;m2repository" "extras;android;m2repository"

> Loading package information...               Loading
> local repository...                          [              
> ] 3% Loading local repo[                     ] 3%
> Fetch remote repos[=                         ] 3% Fetch
> remote repos[=                               ] 4% Fetch remote
> repos[=                                      ] 5% Fetch remote
> repos[==                                     ] 5% Fetch remote
> repos[==                                     ] 6% Fetch remote
> repos[==                                     ] 7% Fetch remote
> repos[==                                     ] 8% Fetch remote
> repos[==                                     ] 8% Computing
> updates.[===                                 ] 8% Computing
> updates.[===                                 ] 10% Computing
> updates                                                              
> Warning: Failed to find package 'build-tools;28.03.3' [===            
> ] 10% Computing updates...

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here

0 Answers
Related