EDIT: I noticed that this problem only occurs when I'm using Jupyter Notebook. When I tried to use Google Colab, it worked fine. Is there a way to resolve this issue?
I tried uninstalling and installing pillow, image, and even matplotlib, but I keep receiving the same error. Note that when I try to run "import image", "import pil" and "import matplotlib", they all worked fine.
This is the exact message:
ModuleNotFoundError Traceback (most recent call last)
in
5 import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
~\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\pyplot.py in
34 from cycler import cycler
35 import matplotlib
36 import matplotlib.colorbar
37 import matplotlib.image
38 from matplotlib import rcsetup, style
~\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\colorbar.py in
42 import matplotlib.collections as collections
43 import matplotlib.colors as colors
44 import matplotlib.contour as contour
45 import matplotlib.cm as cm
46 import matplotlib.gridspec as gridspec
~\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\contour.py in
15 import matplotlib.collections as mcoll
16 import matplotlib.font_manager as font_manager
17 import matplotlib.text as text
18 import matplotlib.cbook as cbook
19 import matplotlib.mathtext as mathtext
~\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\text.py in
14 from .font_manager import FontProperties
15 from .patches import FancyArrowPatch, FancyBboxPatch, Rectangle
16 from .textpath import TextPath # Unused, but imported by others.
17 from .transforms import (
18 Affine2D, Bbox, BboxBase, BboxTransformTo, IdentityTransform, Transform)
~\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\textpath.py in
9 from matplotlib.font_manager import FontProperties, get_font
10 from matplotlib.ft2font import LOAD_NO_HINTING, LOAD_TARGET_LIGHT
11 from matplotlib.mathtext import MathTextParser
12 from matplotlib.path import Path
13 from matplotlib.transforms import Affine2D
~\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\mathtext.py in
25
26 import numpy as np
27 from PIL import Image
28 from pyparsing import (
29 Combine, Empty, FollowedBy, Forward, Group, Literal, oneOf, OneOrMore,
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PIL'