React native Firebase

Viewed 1040

I have peculiar issue, I have found many solutions for this error but none of them work.

[!] CocoaPods could not find compatible versions for pod "RNFBApp":
In Podfile:
RNFBApp (from `../node_modules/@react-native-firebase/app`)

Specs satisfying the `RNFBApp (from `../node_modules/@react-native-firebase/app`)` dependency were found, but they required a higher minimum deployment target.

I have tried

 npm uninstall @react-native-firebase/app
 npm install @react-native-firebase/app
 cd ios/
 pod install 

It didn't work.

I tried delete Podfile.lock and then running

 pod install --repo-update

Same error. I then tried changing the iOS deployment target to the highest 14.4 as well as my projects depoloyment target to 14.4.

It still failed. What is the cause? Any help please.

1 Answers

dependency were found, but they required a higher minimum deployment target.

in ios/Podfile you should have line like that -> platform :ios, '9.0'

change it to platform :ios, '10.0' or platform :ios, '11.0'

reinstall pods and rebuild project and check again

Related