You must call the_content function in the current template when Edit a blog page

Viewed 3994

When editing a blog page with Elementor Pro, but I only see the Elementor option available; I am using BeTheme

enter image description here

and when editing with Elementor, I have this error:

enter image description here

"Sorry, the content area was not found in your page. You must call the_content function in the current template, in order for Elementor to work on this page.”

1 Answers

Case 1:

When editing a blog page with Elementor Pro,

Does this mean you are trying to edit the page which is set as Posts page in Reading Settings?

You can't edit the page with Elementor. It can be edited by Elementor Pro’s Theme Builder function only as it is described here.

enter image description here

Case 2: I read you are using BeTheme. Do you use a custom child theme and set a custom page template for the page? If this is the case, please check the template file, if it has the_content() function.

Related