Google Actions: Testing Library complains about Firebase Terms

Viewed 110

I'm trying to implement tests for my Google Action with Assistant Conversation Testing Library.

The problem is that the execution is complaining about: "Firebase Terms of Service is not accepted". I can't find any way to accept these terms - neither in the Actions Console or in the Cloud Platform.

It was working ~two weeks ago and suddenly it stoped working with this error. As far as I know I haven't changed anything related. I also tried creating a new service_account.json, but this didn't help.

Error message/stacktrace:

Starting writePreview From Draft
Error: 9 FAILED_PRECONDITION: Firebase Terms of Service is not accepted. Navigate to your project's overview page on the Actions Console to accept the Terms of Service.
    at Object.callErrorFromStatus (test/node_modules/@grpc/grpc-js/build/src/call.js:31:26)
    at Object.onReceiveStatus (test/node_modules/@grpc/grpc-js/build/src/client.js:244:52)
    at Object.onReceiveStatus (test/node_modules/@grpc/grpc-js/build/src/client-interceptors.js:334:141)
    at Object.onReceiveStatus (test/node_modules/@grpc/grpc-js/build/src/client-interceptors.js:297:181)
    at test/node_modules/@grpc/grpc-js/build/src/call-stream.js:130:78
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:75:11) {
  code: 9,
  details: "Firebase Terms of Service is not accepted. Navigate to your project's overview page on the Actions Console to accept the Terms of Service.",
  metadata: Metadata {
    internalRepr: Map(2) {
      'google.rpc.preconditionfailure-bin' => [Array],
      'grpc-status-details-bin' => [Array]
    },
    options: {}
  }
}

Source Code:

const { ActionsOnGoogleTestManager } = require('@assistant/conversation-testing');

async function openAction(projectId, invocationName) {
    const testManager = new ActionsOnGoogleTestManager({ projectId: projectId });
    testManager.setTestSurface('SMART_DISPLAY');
    testManager.setSuiteLocale("en-US")
    await testManager.writePreviewFromDraft();

    await testManager.sendQuery(`Talk to ${invocationName}`);
    testManager.assertText("Hello World")
    testManager.assertIntent('actions.intent.MAIN');
}
0 Answers
Related