Mi App Store claim app issue with Play app signing

Viewed 246

I am trying to claim my app in the Mi app store. The claim process in the Mi store is as follows

  1. Download the unsigned apk from the Mi developer console.
  2. Sign the unsigned apk with Keystore.

Now when I am signing the Mi apk with my release key(which is the upload key for play signing) I am getting the error

The signatures are inconsistent and the claim fails! Please upload again.

The problem is that the Mi store has scrapped my app from the Play store which is having the Play singing setup and because I am signing the apk with my upload key it's failing.

How can I sign in any unsigned apk with my google play release Keystore if Play Signing is enabled?

I went through so many blogs but couldn't find out the solution any help would be appreciated.

Reference

https://dev.mi.com/console/doc/detail?pId=882

enter image description here

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related