Trying to get transfer_sub from apple but got invalid_request

Viewed 132

I am trying to transfer users that use "Sign in with Apple" to another team by following the instructions here: Transferring Your Apps and Users to Another Team

I am getting the access token perfectly fine but when I am trying to get the transfer_sub, I always got invalid_request. I am pretty sure the parameters I provide are correct. My concern is the order of the steps.

Here apple spesifically says:

As part of preparing your data for the recipient team, you will need to generate a transfer identifier for all users in your database prior to initiating a transfer.

On the other hand this answer says:

You cannot use the api "/auth/usermigrationinfo" of the URL before app transfer.

There is one opened issue on apple developer forum here but no answer.

So in the end my questions are:

  1. Which steps should be done before and after the transfer?
  2. Can i get the transfer_sub for each user by sending a request to /usermigrationinfo with old team's client_secret even after the transfer?
0 Answers
Related