I recently have tried to update settings on the server of a non-profit website I host and have run into configuration issues in regards to the Permissions Policy. I haven't found many examples of the proper use-case and syntax to use for this setting and thus have run into errors in the Chrome console for cimarronoutdoors.org. Here is the Permissions Policy I am trying.
Header always set Permissions-Policy "geolocation=();midi=();microphone=();camera=();fullscreen=(self);payment=()"
In the console it returns the following.
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Parse of permission policy failed because of errors reported by strctured header parser.
I have tried only listing items from the link below and limiting it to a few to see if that might be the issue but I can't get the error to go away.
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-permissions-policy/blob/main/features.md
Any advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
- Server OS: Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS
- Permission Policy set in site conf file.