How do I reverify domain?

Viewed 274

I received a notification from Firebase to reverify my custom domain. Going into the firebase hosting dashboard, I only have one button to press onenter image description here

Once I press it, I get the error:

We couldn't verify your domain . Please check your settings and try again.

What settings is it referring to?
On the DNS provider side nothing changed. Still have the records as configured when I first set up firebase hosting.

3 Answers

Received official word from Firebase:

We are aware of the deep impact it might be having for your project, but I assure you we are working on it as our top priority. Our engineering team is aware of this problem and even though they are already working on it, the issue is still affecting several projects.

I apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you updated as soon as more information is available.

Seems that they have fixed issue. I just pressed "Verify" button again now and status says "Connected".

Related