I'm able to use this endpoint https://identitytoolkit.googleapis.com/v1/accounts:signInWithPassword?key=[API-KEY] (found in these docs @ section Sign In With Email / Password) to sign in a Firebase Authentication user via an HTTP request.
Is there anyway to accomplish this on the Firebase Authentication Emulator - is there an emulator REST endpoint which will serve the same function?
When I run the auth emulator on port 9099 I've tried -
. http://localhost:9099/v1/accounts:signInWithPassword?key=[API-KEY]
. http://localhost:9099/emulator/v1/accounts:signInWithPassword?key=[API-KEY]
. http://identitytoolkit.localhost:9099/emulator/v1/accounts:signInWithPassword?key=[API-KEY]
. http://localhost:9099/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/verifyPassword?key=[API-KEY]
But none work. Any ideas?
Here is the response I get for each of these requests -
{
"error": {
"code": 404,
"message": "Not Found",
"errors": [
{
"message": "Not Found",
"reason": "notFound"
}
],
"status": "NOT_FOUND"
}
}
EDIT:
Also tried this:
http://localhost:9099/identitytoolkit.googleapis.com/v1/projects/emulator-test-project-id/accounts?key=[API-KEY]
but get the response
{
"error": {
"code": 400,
"message": "INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSION : Only authenticated requests can specify target_project_id.",
"errors": [
{
"message": "INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSION : Only authenticated requests can specify target_project_id.",
"reason": "invalid",
"domain": "global"
}
]
}
}