I am using vue-multiselect like so:
<multiselect
id="customer_last_name_input"
v-model="value"
:options="activeUserProfiles"
label="lastname"
placeholder="Select or search for an existing customer"
track-by="uid"
:close-on-select="true"
@select="onSelect"
@remove="onRemove"
:loading="isLoading"
:custom-label="customerSelectName"
aria-describedby="searchHelpBlock"
selectLabel=""
>
...that grabs the list of active customers from an Array and then makes them available in a nice select menu.
This works good. However, I need to add another option from another resource (called customerNone) to the options prop and but the data is returned as an Object like so:
{"uid":1,"lastname":"None Given","firstname":"User","email":null,"phone":null...blah}
The vue-multiselect docs state that the :option prop MUST be an Array.
Question: What is the best way for me to handle this in the vue-multiselect component? Here's my attempt to help explain what I am trying to do (not sure if this is the best way to handle it). Unfortunately, my attempt causes a console error (see below):
I am passing a prop down called noCustomer which, if is true, I need to use customerNone profile on :options:
<multiselect
:options="noCustomer ? customerNone : getActiveUserProfiles"
>
here's the error:
Invalid prop: type check failed for prop "options". Expected Array, got Object
Is there a way I can convert the customerNone object to an array of object? Thanks!