Accoring to libre office calc documentation this should return true: =OR(FALSE;TRUE) but my Libre Office return only #NAME?. I have tried many different examples, they all end up the same and Calc refuses to work with OR.
If I change OR to AND everything is ok and formula results in TRUE or FALSE.
So, formula =AND(12<11;13>22;45=45) ends with FALSE and formula =OR(12<11;13>22;45=45) ends with #NAME?.
I already think calc doesn't have "OR"... but is it possible? What am i doing wrong?
--
The reason was actually the "Use English function Names" setting, which is canceled by default.
But, look at my default function names (language: Slovak)
Everything except OR (selected on screenshot) is in English. This is definitely a bad default value (uncheck Use English function Names) and formulas should be clearly in English by default. This way I can expect something to stop working for me at any moment, because someone translated it.

