Windows Desktop Context Menu

Viewed 42

Hi I am currently creating a C# windows program and I am trying to add a right-click menu to the desktop everything is being added to the registry correctly but when I right click the desktop it wont display all menu items on some, its like it has a limit on how many items are aloud is their a way to overcome this? BTW I am adding it all through RegistryKey.

here are some images of the problem...

as you can see it shows three Items but their should be more...

this one shows missing items in the third item

this is a pic of the registry items

any help on this matter will be appreciated, also I have tried to use sharpshell but have failed to get that working, I have limited knowledge of C# but I am learning and have not worked with C++.

0 Answers
Related