When the matrix is applied to the parent object, I want the child object to be applied as well.
//set transformmatrix
const m = new THREE.Matrix4();
m.elements = [...];
//parent
var Parent = new THREE.CylinderBufferGeometry(30, 30, 30, 10);
var colortex = new THREE.Color();
colortex.setRGB(255, 0, 0);
var MatParent = new THREE.MeshStandardMaterial({
color: colortex,
metalness: 0,
roughness: 0,
});
var MeshParent = new THREE.Mesh(Parent, MatParent);
scene.add(MeshParent);
//child
var Child1= new THREE.SphereBufferGeometry(100, 64, 32);
var MatChild1 = new THREE.MeshStandardMaterial({
color: colortex,
metalness: 0,
roughness: 0,
});
var MeshChild = new THREE.Mesh(Child1, MatChild1);
MeshParent.add(MeshChild );
MeshChild.position.x = 0;
MeshChild.position.y = 0;
MeshChild.position.z = 200;
MeshParent.matrixAutoUpdate = false;
MeshParent.geometry.applyMatrix(m);
MeshParent.updateMatrix(true);
Before matrix apply
After matrix apply
As image show, after apply matrix, cylinder object moved, rotated by x-axis. However child object isn't worked. I want to child object is placed to red-circle I draw.
Anyone give me advise please. Thank you for read.
sorry for image upload.

