What's the hook for modifying the html code added by Wordpress via Add Media Insert from URL?

Viewed 101

Does anyone knows the Wordpress hook used to modify the HTML code generated by WP's Add Media -> Insert from URL -> Insert Into Post function.

To clarify myself, let's say I want to add a media into WP's editor via a URL. So I click on Add Media then pick Insert from URL, enter my URL, Link the image and Insert into post. This generates an HTML code in the editor. Now, what I wanted to do is add rel="lightbox" in this HTML code.

I'm able to do this for the Add Media from library action using the hook "image_send_to_editor", but this only seem to work as long as the Media is in the Media Library. The Insert from URL function seems to be using a different hook.

0 Answers
Related