How Can I Change The Background Color of a Timeline using Google Charts?

Viewed 201

Currently, I have an alternating background color in the timeline that I have created using Google charts. Here is the chart component:

return (
        <div class="row" style={{ marginBottom: 30, zoom: "75%" }}>
            <Chart
                width={'100%'}
                height={'200px'}
                chartType="Timeline"
                loader={<div>Loading Chart</div>}
                columns={
                    [
                        { type: 'string', id: 'Position' },
                        { type: 'string', id: 'Name' },
                        { type: 'date', id: 'Start' },
                        { type: 'date', id: 'End' },
                    ]
                }
                rows={
                    timelineData.map((data, idx) => (
                        [
                            data.type,
                            data.name,
                            new Date(data.ysD, data.msD, data.dsD),
                            new Date(data.yeD, data.meD, data.deD)
                        ]
                    ))
                }
                options={{
                    timeline: {
                        colorByRowLabel: true,
                    },
                    backgroundColor: {
                        fill: 'white'
                    }
                }}
                rootProps={{ 'data-testid': '3' }}
            />
        </div>
    )

And here is how it looks like:

enter image description here

I want to remove that alternating grey color and just want to keep the white color for every row. Is there a way to do that inside React?

0 Answers
Related