I am trying to create a pipeline in Jenkins which triggers same job multiple times in different node(agents).
I have "Create_Invoice" job Jenkins, configured : (Execute Concurrent builds if necessary) If I click on Build 10 times it will run 10 times in different (available) agents/nodes.
Instead of me clicking 10 times, I want to create a parallel pipeline.
I created something like below - it triggers the job but only once. What Am I missing or is it even possible to trigger same test more than once at the same time from pipeline?
Thank you in advance
node {
def notifyBuild = { String buildStatus ->
// build status of null means successful
buildStatus = buildStatus ?: 'SUCCESSFUL'
// Default values
def tasks = [:]
try {
tasks["Test-1"] = {
stage ("Test-1") {
b = build(job: "Create_Invoice", propagate: false).result
}
}
tasks["Test-2"] = {
stage ("Test-2") {
b = build(job: "Create_Invoice", propagate: false).result
}
}
parallel tasks
} catch (e) {
// If there was an exception thrown, the build failed
currentBuild.result = "FAILED"
throw e
}
finally {
notifyBuild(currentBuild.result)
}
}
}