I use FPDF to generate a pdf with python. i have a problem for which i am looking for a solution. in a folder "images", there are pictures that I would like to display each on ONE page. I did that - maybe not elegant. unfortunately i can't move the picture to the right. it looks like pdf_set_y won't work in the loop.
from fpdf import FPDF
from os import listdir
from os.path import isfile, join
onlyfiles = [f for f in listdir('../images') if isfile(join('../images', f))]
pdf = FPDF('L')
pdf.add_page()
pdf.set_font('Arial', 'B', 16)
onlyfiles = ['VI 1.png', 'VI 2.png', 'VI 3.png']
y = 10
for image in onlyfiles:
pdf.set_x(10)
pdf.set_y(y)
pdf.cell(10, 10, 'please help me' + image, 0, 0, 'L')
y = y + 210 #to got to the next page
pdf.set_x(120)
pdf.set_y(50)
pdf.image('../images/' + image, w=pdf.w/2.0, h=pdf.h/2.0)
pdf.output('problem.pdf', 'F')
Would be great if you have a solution/help for me. Thanks alot greets alex