How to integrate Neo4j database and GraphQL in .NET?

Viewed 388

At the moment I have a microservice (ASP.NET Core Web API) that handles arbitrary integration events and writes data to the Neo4j database. As a next step, I need to offer API to users and I need to use GraphQL.

The problem is that I'm not sure how to integrate Neo4j database, GraphQL and dotnet. As far as I see it is possible to integrate GraphQL, dotnet and EF Core using graphql-dotnet, graphql-net or hotchocolate, but I don't see any option for Neo4j database. Is this possible?

I've seen that the hotchocolate has a plan for Neo4j integration, but that is still a work in progress.

I've seen that graphql-dotnet states on this page that it is possible to use any data source with it, but I am not sure how to approach this. Can you provide me some examples?

This library will work with any data source that you provide. Here are a few resources for specific data sources.

In addition, I would like to ask if it is possible to combine multiple databases (PostgreSQL with EF Core and Neo4j) into one composite GraphQL that will be exposed to clients?

0 Answers
Related