I'm trying to populate a dropdown menu with jquery with a series of elements (projects) but it doesn't work. From the interface I see the button "dropdown", but if I click it I don't see anything, how can I solve this? When I click it I should see the list of projects that I pass to it (see loop for javascript)
.dropbtn {
background-color: #3498DB;
color: white;
padding: 16px;
font-size: 16px;
border: none;
cursor: pointer;
}
/* Dropdown button on hover & focus */
.dropbtn:hover,
.dropbtn:focus {
background-color: #2980B9;
}
/* The container <div> - needed to position the dropdown content */
.dropdown {
position: relative;
display: inline-block;
}
/* Dropdown Content (Hidden by Default) */
.dropdown-content {
display: none;
position: absolute;
background-color: #f1f1f1;
min-width: 160px;
box-shadow: 0px 8px 16px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
z-index: 1;
}
/* Links inside the dropdown */
.dropdown-content a {
color: black;
padding: 12px 16px;
text-decoration: none;
display: block;
}
/* Change color of dropdown links on hover */
.dropdown-content a:hover {
background-color: #ddd
}
/* Show the dropdown menu (use JS to add this class to the .dropdown-content container when the user clicks on the dropdown button) */
.show {
display: block;
}
<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<div class="dropdown">
<button class="dropbtn">Dropdown</button>
<div id="myDropdown" class="dropdown-content">
</div>
</div>