AZURE DATA FACTORY - The system could not find the environment option that was entered

Viewed 1595

I'm trying to configure a file system linked service on a self hosted integration runtime and I get the following error when testing the connection:

Cannot connect to [path]. Detail Message: The system could not find the environment option that was entered
The system could not find the environment option that was entered.

However, the IR is configured and connected to the cloud service. Could I be missing some firewall rules? cloud or on prem? Thanks in advance

3 Answers

You can also get this error if your usernam eor password is wrong. You may double check user & password you use.

This error is also raised if the account of the "User name" assigned to the linked service does not have permission to the directory entered in the "Host" text box

Related