I am trying to 'upload' a video file in to my application and pass it to the database. I am able to handle pictures quite nicely however as soon as I try larger / video files I am getting a Status: 400 error code when a Submit is made.
I put a break point on the OnPostAsync method in code behind but it doesn't get hit.
I just have a standard Input --> Type: File:
and from seeing a few mentions online I have manually added a web.config file to the project and added the following:
However I still get the 400 error if I attempt to upload a large file. I notice in the actual call it should allow the mime type:
As per other advice I have also tried adding the following to the
but get the following:
And also on the model that is being populated with the large file data:
Still the same error.
I would be interested to hear peoples suggestions on what could be causing my error.







