Well i have over 200.000 lines in a workbook, so i need the fastest way to handle this data.
My simpler approach of filter data to temp sheet, make some calculation and delete sheet is taking huge amount of time, so i think that if i worked with arrays i could boost things up.
I created an array with dynamic range to hold all data and i have the unique records too in a different array (the days), but i needed to loop the main array and filter the day, so i can for example make a simple sum on results for that day. The day is in column 3 and value_to_sum in column 6. I have a code that works on 1d array but how can i get it to work in a multiple field array?
f_array = Filter(main_array, "smith")
I simple want to get sum of values for each day