Superscript 2,3,+ subscript 4 do not display properly. Superscript 2 displays as <8e> and superscript 3 displays as <8f>, and subscript 4 displays as ㄙ, superscript + displays as ס.
In my .vimrc the following is set:
execute "digraphs 0S " . 0x2070
execute "digraphs 1S " . 0xB9
execute "digraphs 2S " . 0xB2
execute "digraphs 3S " . 0xB3
execute "digraphs 4S " . 0x2074
execute "digraphs 5S " . 0x2075
execute "digraphs 6S " . 0x2076
execute "digraphs 7S " . 0x2077
execute "digraphs 8S " . 0x2078
execute "digraphs 9S " . 0x2079
execute "digraphs +S " . 0x207A
execute "digraphs -S " . 0x207B
execute "digraphs =S " . 0x207C
execute "digraphs (S " . 0x207D
execute "digraphs )S " . 0x207E
execute "digraphs nS " . 0x207F
execute "digraphs 0s " . 0x2080
execute "digraphs 1s " . 0x2081
execute "digraphs 2s " . 0x2082
execute "digraphs 3s " . 0x2083
execute "digraphs 4s " . 0x2084
execute "digraphs 5s " . 0x2085
execute "digraphs 6s " . 0x2086
execute "digraphs 7s " . 0x2087
execute "digraphs 8s " . 0x2088
execute "digraphs 9s " . 0x2089
There are some other anomalies but I would imagine any solution that addresses those 4 can be applied to the rest. I've tried setting encoding to utf-8 and using decimal values instead of hex but the problem persists. I feel like it's the font but I've tried about a dozen different fonts and each results in the same weird characters. Any ideas?