Is there possibility to use spinner as action function not selection? When user clicks on spinner view there is pop up with some items, currently spinner allows us to select item it means when user clicks on first item then the onItemSelected callback will be initiated and next time when the same item will be clicked nothing will happen () even OnNothingSelected is not called. how modify it to make it as action (for example print hello world) even the user click the same item several times in a row. there is another issue when initiating onItemSelected is called without user interaction. I have tried to add some bools to control if user clicked or it was called within initiation, not working because item is not selected when choosing the same item. In another word I want add onItemClick listetner which crash when I am adding. maybe I should use something else?