I am working on AEM Classic UI and I want to add a checkbox widget inside dialouge and to add a tooltip on it. Is that possible to add a tooltip or on mouse hover text inside dialogue on cq widgets? If possible, how can we implement it?
I am working on AEM Classic UI and I want to add a checkbox widget inside dialouge and to add a tooltip on it. Is that possible to add a tooltip or on mouse hover text inside dialogue on cq widgets? If possible, how can we implement it?
I found the solution. The answer is NO. We can't implement direct tooltip inside dialogue box.
But we can implement a short text that works like tooltip.
eg:
feildLabel = <p title="Trust me! I am tooltip!!">Hover over me</p>
Note: In the above example, the tooltip text will appear only if we place the mouse over the base text for more then 1 second. There is an delay for a second.
We can implement tooltip in classic UI. Here below I gave the node structure to implement that.
Node Structure:
=> nt:unstructured
jcr:primaryType = nt:unstructured
autoHide = true(Boolean)
title = title for tooltip
text = text for tooltip