I want to train my model for different batch sizes i.e: [64, 128] I am doing it with for loop like below
epoch=2
batch_sizes = [128,256]
for i in range(len(batch_sizes)):
history = model.fit(x_train, y_train, batch_sizes[i], epochs=epochs,
callbacks=[early_stopping, chk], validation_data=(x_test, y_test))
for above code my model produce following results:
Epoch 1/2
311/311 [==============================] - 157s 494ms/step - loss: 0.2318 -
f1: 0.0723
Epoch 2/2
311/311 [==============================] - 152s 488ms/step - loss: 0.1402 -
f1: 0.4360
Epoch 1/2
156/156 [==============================] - 137s 877ms/step - loss: 0.1197 -
f1: **0.5450**
Epoch 2/2
156/156 [==============================] - 136s 871ms/step - loss: 0.1132 -
f1: 0.5756
it looks like the model continues training after completing training for batch size 64, i.e I want to get my model trained for the next batch from scratch, how can I do it kindly guide me. p.s: what i have tried:
epoch=2
batch_sizes = [128,256]
for i in range(len(batch_sizes)):
history = model.fit(x_train, y_train, batch_sizes[i], epochs=epochs,
callbacks=[early_stopping, chk], validation_data=(x_test, y_test))
keras.backend.clear_session()
it also did not worked