Plotly Map plotting lat-lng points only showing for one day, rather than for all days

Viewed 30

I am creating an animated Plotly scatter map where each point represents a "tiny home" listing. The point populates on the date the listing is created: Initial View

But as you can see (see below), the points don't persist. That is, the point representing that listing only populates on the day it's created. Updated View

I would like for a point to persist throughout the entire visualization once populated. The visualizations I've found seem to do this without additional tweaking, and I can't figure out why this is happening this my plot. Data is formatted as seen below:

                                                            id     area     city          state lat         lng         price       text
createdat   title                               
2021-02-08  Fully-Converted Diesel School Bus Home          23421   314     Brandon         SD  43.600000   -96.590000  37000.0     Brandon,SD
            NEW Luxurious - Full Kitchen - Full Bath 26'    23419   221     Oregon City     OR  45.330000   -122.570000 99000.0     Oregon City,OR
2021-02-07  Beautiful New Container Home For Sale           23418   320     Liberty City    TX  32.380000   -94.870000  65000.0     Liberty City,TX
            3 Bed 2 Bath Tiny Duplex                        23417   399     Kennesaw        GA  34.000000   -84.620000  27800.0     Kennesaw,GA
            Beautiful Off Grid Skoolie (Ready To Roam)      23416   143     The Hills       TX  30.310000   -97.940000  52500.0     The Hills,TX

Any insight or guidance on how to ensure these points are created on their creation data and persist throughout the entire visualization would be so helpful! Thank you!!!

0 Answers
Related